Lessen acoustic panels
Lessen Bloc. The new solution against noise
Vertisol includes its most recent development to its solutions catalogue. lessen acoustic panels are modular and modulated elements designed not only to reduce acoustic pollution, but also to give the room a nicer look.
Available in several formats and adaptable to any wall or ceiling, lessen panels are covered by Vertisol vinyl fabrics, which are highly resistant to abrasion and easy to clean.
lessen acoustic panels have high acoustic absorption properties (Class A) without sacrificing their flame-resistant properties.
The noise caused by human activity is considered to be polluting and can cause stress, irritability, increased fatigue and loss of concentration.
Acoustic protection is a key factor that guarantees environments adequate to human well-being, both from a physical and emotional viewpoint. In this regard, lessen acoustic panels contribute significantly to reduce acoustic pollution, especially in diaphanous spaces generally associated with public activity.
- Panels with Class A acoustic absorption
- Flame retardant
- Easy to install on walls or hanging from the ceiling
- Very easy to clean using a damp cloth with water and soap
- High resistance to abrasion and to friction, making it a long-lasting product.
- Composed of recycle and recyclable materials
- Earns points for LEED sustainable building certification
- Does not contain fibreglass
- Phthalate-free product
- Does not emit unpleasant odours or VOCs
- Available in a large variety of colours
- lessen panel fabric is printable
- Easily adaptable to switches and sockets
- Product manufactured entirely in the EU
Tacet by Monica Armani. Architecture, design, manufacturing capacity
Of imposing proportions and with a sculptural appearance, TACET acoustic panels do not go unnoticed. With elegant shapes and large dimensions, TACET not only improves the acoustic quality of the space, but also dresses it with art and becomes the protagonist of it.
TACET is a combination of elements taken care of to the smallest detail, from the interior material, the frame materials, to the Vertisol fabric that covers it. All these to achieve a product of great quality, aesthetics and functionality.