The new solution against noise
Vertisol includes its most recent development to its solutions catalogue. lessen acoustic panels are modular and modulated elements designed not only to reduce acoustic pollution, but also to give the room a nicer look.
Available in several formats and adaptable to any wall or ceiling, lessen panels are covered by Vertisol vinyl fabrics, which are highly resistant to abrasion and easy to clean.
lessen acoustic panels have high acoustic absorption properties (Class A) without sacrificing their flame-resistant properties.
The noise caused by human activity is considered to be polluting and can cause stress, irritability, increased fatigue and loss of concentration.
Acoustic protection is a key factor that guarantees environments adequate to human well-being, both from a physical and emotional viewpoint. In this regard, lessen acoustic panels contribute significantly to reduce acoustic pollution, especially in diaphanous spaces generally associated with public activity.
- Panels with Class A acoustic absorption
- Flame retardant
- Easy to install on walls or hanging from the ceiling
- Very easy to clean using a damp cloth with water and soap
- High resistance to abrasion and to friction, making it a long-lasting product.
- Composed of recycle and recyclable materials
- Earns points for LEED sustainable building certification
- Does not contain fibreglass
- Phthalate-free product
- Does not emit unpleasant odours or VOCs
- Available in a large variety of colours
- lessen panel fabric is printable
- Easily adaptable to switches and sockets
- Product manufactured entirely in the EU
We could not do things any other way
Vertisol started its activities as a manufacturer of sun protection fabrics 35 years ago. It is an activity that we have continued right up to the present day and it has allowed us to position ourselves as an innovative company in this sector. We always follow the latest trends both in design and technology.
Vertisol’s aim is clear: to guarantee maximum well-being and improve people’s quality of life by developing highly efficient yet ecologically sustainable sun protection fabrics.