Itaca is a translucent decorative fabric designed for use in the manufacturing of vertical curtains. The first fabric produced in Vertisol, it is still today one of the favourites for interior decor, providing any room with light and elegance.
With an innovative, halogen- and formaldehyde-free composition, the Itaca fabric helps to preserve the health and well-being of people and the environment.
With a current collection of 50 colours, we obtain a fabric that adapts to all types of design and that can meet both the functional and the aesthetic needs of our customers.
Some of the characteristics of the Itaca fabric are:
- Decorative fabric with technical properties that enhance its functionality.
- It protects rooms from UV rays at the same time as providing unique designs.
- Available in slats measuring 89 mm and 127 mm for greater adaptability.
- Control of solar contribution without sacrificing sunlight.
- Oeko-tex standard 100 certificate, which ensures that no harmful substances for the environment have been used during the production process.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Fabric with a long service life