Monet is a smooth fabric for decorative use, intended for the manufacture of vertical, roller, and panel blinds, which gives light and lends elegance to any room.
With a collection of 58 colours, we produce a fabric that adapts to any type of design and is able to meet both the functional and aesthetic needs of our customers.
Thanks to its composition and characteristics, the Monet fabric is ideal for preserving the health and well-being of both people and the environment, while following the latest design trends.
Monet is a translucent fabric which is halogen- and formaldehyde-free and also OEKO-TEX® certified, which guarantees that substances that are harmful to the environment have not been used during the production process.
Some features of the Monet fabric are the following:
- A decorative fabric with technical properties that improve its functionality
- It protects your interiors from UV rays without neglecting the design
- A fabric with 58 references, updated each year according to the colours that are in fashion
- Available in 200 cm and 270 cm wide rolls
- It controls sunlight without sacrificing it
- Certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX® standard 100.
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- A fabric with a long service life
- Available in an SRC (Solar Reflective Coating) version that prevents glare and reflections
- Blinds with Monet fabric can be manufactured in both directions, which allows greater utilisation and reduces waste.
For more information about this fabric, please contact us at email@example.com.