The fabrics in Vertisol’s Polyscreen® brand range have been designed to offer the greatest resistance and protection both for the Contract sector and for residential use. Polyscreen® fabrics preserve the architectural identity of the building and are durable and recyclable, while complying with the most demanding fire regulations and are free from components such as phthalates and fibreglass.
Polyscreen® fabrics are made of vinyl coated high tenacity polyester yarns. They offer different transparency levels and weaving patterns in the same color for optimal light and energy control for each façade orientation. They also contribute to obtain credits for green building programs.
Some of the advantages of Polyscreen® fabrics are:
- Phthalate free
- Low VOC emissions – Greenguard Gold Certified
- Inhibition of bacterial and fungal growth
- Optimal control of energy efficiency
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- IMO Certified – most Polyscreen® fabrics are IMO certified, making them suitable for nautical uses.
Polyscreen® fabrics are suitable for roller, panel and vertical blinds. While Polyscreen® roller blinds may be the most common choice; the benefits of using it for Vertical Blinds must not be overlooked:
Not only blinds can be completely opened, slats can also be simply tilted open and closed to allow as much light or view as needed.
- They work especially well for large glass windows and sliding doors and create an interesting aesthetic design
- Easy to replace – If vertical blinds are damaged for any reason, it is not necessary to change all the slats, just the single defective ones.
- Vertical Polyscreen® hangs perfectly straight, even in high windows
- Available in different widths (89 mm and 127 mm)
If you want more information about Polyscreen® fabrics and all the advantages of using them for your blinds, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org