The EPD (Environmental Produc Declaration) with the registration number S-P-01029 for the product Fitnice® Floor is now published on the homepage of the International EPD® System.
Fitnice® Floor is a woven vinyl flooring. The woven wear surface of high tenacity Polyester yarns covered with PVC brings the prestige and the desired standard. The vinyl technical underlay reinforced by a mesh of fiberglass ensures dimensional stability and acoustic comfort.
Fitnice® Floor has both the comfort of conventional woven coatings and the strength of a classic vinyl coating.
- FITNICE® is an ideal product for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Sound insulation up to 15dB.
- High level of abrasion resistance, providing a long product life
- Easy cleaning and maintenance. It can be cleaned with such as bleach without damage.
- No fraying.
- Flame retardance, meeting the most stringent regulations, especially for the range of FITNICE® Marine, a collection designed for outdoor use and marine applications featuring the IMO certificate.
- Antibacterial properties.
- High level of resistance to light.
Read more about the EPD here: http://www.environdec.com/en/Detail/epd1029