Woven vinyl flooring manufacturer
Creativity, design and technology combine to create fitnice, PVC-coated polyester thread-woven vinyl flooring. At Vertisol, as woven vinyl floor manufacturers we have created a product with a modern design and high-tech features.
Due to its unique composition, fitnice is a phthalate- and antimony-free product with FloorScore® certification due to its contribution to the quality of interior air and compliance with the most stringent fire regulations. Product life cycle information is available in its Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).
One floor, one canvas
In addition to being manufacturers of high-quality and high-performance vinyl floors, at Vertisol we are also designers. That is why we have developed our fitnice Floor product as a large set of shapes and colours that architects and interior designers alike can combine to achieve a wide variety of designs, converting the floor into a canvas.
Some of the main features of fitnice Floor are:
- Designer vinyl floor with high-tech features: a simple and elegant floor, perfect for large spaces.
- Wide colour palette and range of combinations
- Acoustic insulation of up to 15dB.
- High abrasion resistance, giving the product a long useful life.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance. It can easily be cleaned with products such as bleach without damaging the fabric.
- Flame-resistant properties that comply with the most stringent regulations, especially for the fitnice Marine range, an IMO-certified collection designed for outdoor use and nautical applications.
- Anti-bacterial properties.
- High degree of lightfastness.
fitnice Floor IMO Collection
As vinyl floor manufacturers, at Vertisol we go one step further and seek to offer solutions for all markets. That is why we have developed an IMO-certified collection within the fitnice Floor product range. It is a product suitable for outdoor use and nautical applications that complies with the most stringent fire regulations and guarantees low smoke density in case of fire.
- Ideal floor for nautical uses such as in ferries, cruise ships and oil rigs
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Resistant to saline corrosion
- Phthalate- and antimony-free
- Compliant with the most stringent fire regulations (IMO-certified product).