Woven Vinyl Wall manufacturer
fitnice Wall vinyl wall coverings are the perfect combination between functionality and design. As a vinyl wall manufacturer, at Vertisol we have developed a comprehensive solution with excellent abrasion resistance and durability, based on our knowledge and technology acquired as weavers.
The excellent results obtained with the highest certifications have converted our fitnice Wall fabric into one of the most highly demanded wall covering solutions, for both public spaces and private settings.
Innovating in design, we have included an extensive colour palette in the fitnice Wall collection, enabling the creation of a wide variety of designs to decorate any room. Our objective as manufacturers of vinyl walls, in addition to the other products of the fitnice range, is to drive the creativity of architects and interior designers when using our products, allowing them to create a large number of customised compositions.
fitnice Wall, an efficient and designer wall solution
Our fitnice Wall vinyl fabric offers a wall covering solution with high-tech features while meeting the most current design rules.
- fitnice Wall offers you a wide range of colours and textures through our three collections.
- fitnice Wall has excellent abrasion resistance, giving the product high durability.
- Compliant with the most stringent fire regulations.
- Product that is very easy to clean and maintain, even bleach washable.
- fitnice Wall is a product free of phthalates, a component used in certain PVC products and potentially harmful to humans.
- Surface with high friction resistance, making it an ideal product for high-traffic environments.
fitnice Wall comes in three vinyl wall covering collections, each with its own identity and a colour palette specially designed to create projects of all kinds.
At Vertisol we design product solutions which provide architects and interior designers with a tool that will allow their imagination to run wild and create unique, customised environments with a high degree of design and functionality. All without forgetting sustainability, respect for the environment and well-being of people.