Tic·Tac is the new installation system for Fitnice modular vinyl flooring, that needs no glue or adhesive. It is the perfect solution as they allow a quick, simple and long-lasting installation.
For a proper installation, it is only necessary to place the Fitnice tiles on a smooth and clean floor, and connect them with the Tic·Tac labels, placing them in the joints. This way, we achieve a strong fixation without using glue or damaging or deteriorating the subfloor, also allowing to change the design or installation more frequently.
Tic·Tac is a solution that does not require installation by applying an adhesive on the floor. This allows greater modularity in the areas where it is installed. It also allows easily placing a design for a period of time and then change it, reduce it or enlarge it, depending on the project needs. It is an ideal solution for offices, coworking spaces, corporate offices, etc.
- Transparent 89 x 89mm square labels
- Rolls containing 480 Tic · Tac
- Grooves that allow the area to be adhered perfectly centered for greater precision when placing the product
- Ideal for modular flooring
- Quick, easy, and long-lasting installation
- Substitute for the use of removable glues in the installation
- It allows to reduce costs in the installation: removable glues represent a much higher cost than the Tic · Tac system
- Clean installation system: leaves no adhesive residue on the floor or on the tiles
- Does not damage or deteriorate the subfloor
- Possibility of changing the design or installation more frequently.
- Resistant to humidity and temperature changes
Vinyl flooring has become a living element for architecture. We no longer think about floor as a long-term building element, so it must be designed to be changed and adaptable.