Vertisol includes its most recent development to its solutions catalogue. lessen acoustic panels are modular and modulated elements designed not only to reduce acoustic pollution, but also to give the room a nicer look.
Available in several formats and adaptable to any wall or ceiling, lessen panels are covered by Vertisol vinyl fabrics, which are highly resistant to abrasion and easy to clean.
lessen acoustic panels show high acoustic absorption properties (Class A and do not contribute to flame development in case of fire.
The noise caused by human activity is considered to be polluting and can cause stress, irritability, increased fatigue and loss of concentration.
Acoustic protection is a key factor that guarantees environments adequate to human well-being, both from a physical and emotional viewpoint. In this regard, lessen acoustic panels contribute significantly to reduce acoustic pollution, especially in diaphanous spaces generally associated with public activity.
- Panels with Class A acoustic absorption
- Flame retardant
- Easy to install on walls or from the ceiling
- Very easy to clean using a damp cloth with soapy water
- High resistance to abrasion, making it a long-lasting product.
- Composed of recycle and recyclable materials
- Contributes to sustainable building certification such as LEED or BREEAM
- Does not contain fibreglass
- Phthalate-free product
- Does not emit unpleasant odours or VOCs
- Available in a large variety of colours
- lessen panel fabric is printable
- Easily adaptable to switches and sockets