Vertisol launches its new collection of polyscreen fabrics for decorative use. A wide selection of colors and textures with the most resistant fabrics. Vertisol polyscreen fabrics are made of vinyl coated high tenacity polyester yarns. They offer different transparency levels and weaving patterns in the same color for optimal light and energy control for each façade orientation. They also contribute to obtain credits for green building programs.
The polyscreen decorative fabrics by Vertisol are designed with an eye on the latest and most popular trends demanded by the market. Every year we reinvent our colour palette to adapt it to the industry’s latest innovations and the most popular colours of the moment. They are also suitable for latex digital printing and some of them are certified by HP.
Some other features of polyscreen decorative are:
- Phthalate free compostion
- Low VOC emissions – Greenguard Gold Certified
- Inhibition of bacterial and fungal growth
- Optimal control of energy efficiency
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- IMO Certified- most polyscreen fabrics are IMO certified, making them suitable for nautical uses
- They work especially well for large glass windows creating an interesting aesthetic design
- Polyscreen fabrics hangs perfectly straight, even in high windows