The latest addition to Vertisol’s Contract fabric collection is SeaPlanet FR, a PVC-free fabric which establishes as a starting point a sustainable ocean.
SeaPlanet is manufactured using 100% recycled and recyclable PET, the spinning of which contains plastic collected from the sea bed. With SeaPlanet FR we offer our customers a fabric solution with high technical performance for manufacturing blinds at the same time as cleaning the environment.
SeaPlanet FR is manufactured with an innovative, halogen-free composition and complies with the strictest and most demanding fire protection standards.
- Manufactured using 100% RECYCLED PET. Its spinning contains recycled plastic collected from the sea bed.
- 100% RECYCLABLE fabric.
- SeaPlanet FR is in the process of being certified CRADLE TO CRADLE™ BRONZE. Cradle to Cradle certification guarantees the absence of toxic ingredients throughout the supply chain.
- Fabric made up of materials that do not contain restricted substances or Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) listed in the European Union REACH regulation.
- PVC-, HALOGEN- and ANTIMONY-FREE innovative composition
- Compliant with the most stringent fire regulations. M1 CERTIFICATE.
- Contributes to improving indoor air quality. GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFICATE.
- 5% openess factor
A problem on the sea bed, which cannot be left in the depths of our consciousness. SeaPlanet FR gives great importance to an innovative and sustainable project that attempts to clean up the ocean of waste and turn it into a product that can be used by people.
- More than 400 boats and 1,500 fishermen on the Spanish Mediterranean coast involved in waste collection.
- Each year 8 million tonnes of waste end up on the sea bed.
For more information on SeaPlanet FR see our website or contact us at email@example.com