Terms and Conditions
GENERAL INFORMATION AND USE OF THE WEB
Arranged in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce VERTISOL makes the following information available:
Owner: VERTISOL INTERNACIONAL SRL
Address: C-17 Km. 18,920; 08403 GRANOLLERS (Barcelona)
Telephone: (0034) 93 840 14 44
Fax: (0034) 93 849 72 19
Register details: REGISTRATION OF FOUNDATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS OF CATALONIA
VERTISOL reserves the right to take legal action against those who breach the following prohibitions:
It is expressly prohibited:
1.Use any of the contents and services for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of Services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any VERTISOL computer equipment
2. Use contents and services are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the company or to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to effect.
3. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
4. Use the content for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
5. Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of VERTISOL or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored in them Computer equipment.
6. The obtaining or even the attempt to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to this effect in general, from those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose. effect provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the Website, the Services and / or the Contents.
VERTISOL excludes, to the full extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the contents, and in particular , although not exclusively, for the damages that may be caused.