Upholstery fabric manufacturer
Quality, design and efficiency is what defines and positions Vertisol as a manufacturer within the upholstery fabric market.
Under the brands tensiline, everdry and tach, we provide a differentiated range of upholstery fabrics for both indoors and outdoors, capable of satisfying the needs of the most demanding markets. With the highest product quality and customer service, our fabrics seduce both manufacturers and users.
Here at Vertisol we integrate the entire production and manufacturing process in our factories in Galicia and Catalonia, allowing us to control the composition of our fabrics and guarantee the highest quality.
Upholstery solutions with the highest technical performance
We subject our fabrics to numerous tests and checks to ensure that they pass all the necessary quality tests. The main qualities of our upholstery fabrics include:
- Vertisol’s upholstery fabrics comply with the most stringent fire regulations. tensiline and everdry are IMO certified.
- High abrasion resistance: our upholstery fabrics resist the abrasive effect of friction with other materials better than most other fabrics.
- Excellent lightfastness: our tensiline, everdry and tach fabrics offer unbeatable lightfastness results.
- Resistance to saline corrosion: the formulation of our fabrics prevents surface deterioration and corrosion by oxidation, even in highly saline environments.
- Inhibition of fungal and bacterial growth: treated fabrics that offer safe and durable protection against bacteria, mould and other agents.
Only by performing all these checks can we ensure the durability and resistance of our fabrics.
In addition to being effective products, Vertisol upholstery fabrics are intended as designer products. This is why we offer a wide range of colours adapted to the latest fashions, as well as fabrics that can be moulded into all kinds of shapes. The resilience of our upholstery products means they easily adapt to curves, corners, zippers, etc. giving pieces with perfect finishes.